GENOA, MARSEILLE, BARCELONA, LISBON, FUNCHAL, MINDELOSALVADOR, RIO DE JANEIRO, BUENOS AIRES, MONTEVIDEO, PUERTO MADRYN, USHUAIAPUNTA ARENAS, PUERTO MONTT, VALPARAISO, ARICA, CALLAO HANGA ROA, BOUNTY BAY PASAGGE, PAPEETERAROTONGA, AIUTAKI, AUKLAND, TAURANGA, NAPIER, WELLINGTON, MILFORD SOUND/FIORLAND PARK, HOBARTSYDNEY, MARE, LIFOU ISLAND, PORT VILA, ALOTAU, CAIRNSDARWIN, LOMBOK, BENOA/BALI, SINGAPORE, PORT KLANG, COLOMBO, MUMBAI, SALALAH, AQABA, SUEZ CANAL TRANSITCIVITAVECCHIA, GENOA
117 nights - Adults from just €19,750
MSC WORLD CRUISE 2023 ON BOARD
o Book now for an unforgettable journey!
o The time has come to feel free again, free to explore. Only the Sea can take you away like this, only MSC will transport you on a once-in-a-lifetime journey around the world.
o With MSC, get ready to explore the world: over three unforgettable months exploring the globe’s finest treasures.
• 15 Shore Excursions included
• Dine & Drink Package
Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Madeira Is., Cape Verde, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Peru, Tahiti, Cook Islands, New Zealand, Australia, New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, India, Oman, Jordan
A spectacular 117-day cruise on MSC CRUISE to circle the globe, you will explore South America, cross the amazing South Pacific Ocean, discover the finest treasures of the Indian Ocean, led to the mystic Arabian Sea, the Red Sea and then through the Suez Canal back into the Mediterranean Sea.
And while discovering the world’s most amazing secrets, add further spice to your journey savoring delicious dishes, enjoying a world-class entertainment and relax watching the world go by from the comfort of your elegant ocean-view cabin.
You’ll return home with a world of spectacular memories to cherish forever.
This transatlantic cruise will take you around the world to discover 43 unique treasures. Below are just some of the hot spots you will discover:
Puerto Madryn (Argentina), Ushuaia (Argentina), Punta Arenas (Chile), Puerto Montt (Chile), Valparaiso (Chile), Callao/Lima (Peru), Hanga Roa /Rapa Nui (Chile), Rarotonga(Cook Islands), Auckland(New Zealand), Tauranga (New Zealand), Sydney (Australia), Mare (New Caledonia), Lifou Island (New Caledonia), Port Vila (Vanuatu), Alotau (Papua New Guinea), Cairns (Australia), Lombok (Indonesia), Port Klang (Kuala Lumpur/Malaysia), Colombo (Sri Lanka), Mumbai/Bombai (India), Aqaba/Petra (Jordan).
Between ports of call, on board beautiful MSC CRUISE, you’ll enjoy a world of comfort and elegance, relish the gourmet cuisine inspired by your destinations, relax in the 3 swimming pools and 9 whirlpool baths, among many other superb facilities, and enjoy our first class onboard entertainment.
The fare includes 15 shore excursions, and naturally you can book others either in advance or during the cruise. Your booking features a Dine & Drink Package so house wines, draught beer and a selection of other drinks are on us during lunch and dinner. You can also enjoy 30% off laundry services throughout the cruise.
For this once-in-a-lifetime voyage, we will credit triple membership points for the type of Experience chosen at the time of booking, allowing MSC Voyagers Club members to enjoy all the added privileges right away!
o Free Excursions. 15 Shore Excursions included, selected Among The Best Excursions Created By MSC Cruises:
• Funchal/Madeira Is., Portugal: Cabo Girao & Ribeira Brava (FUN18)
• Salvador, Brazil: Historical Salvador (SAL04)
• Rio De Janeiro, Brazil: Sugar Loaf (RIO02T)
• Buenos Aires, Argentina: City Tour “Buenos Aires & Its Enchantments” (BUE02T)
• Valparaiso, Chile: City Tour Valparaiso & Viña Del Mar (VAP01)
• Arica, Chile: City Tour & Archeology (ARI01) Callao/Lima, Perù: Lima Highlights (LMA01)
• Auckland, New Zealand: Auckland Museum & City Sights (AKL02)
• Hobart/Tasmania, Australia: Hobart And Richmond (HBA01)
• Sydney, Australia: Discovering Sydney (SDY07)
• Darwin, Australia: Best Of Darwin City Tour (DRW03)
• Benoa, Bali: Highlights Of Ubud (BOA04)
• Port Klang/Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Highlights Of Kuala Lumpur (PKG11)
• Colombo, Sri Lanka: Colours Of Colombo (CMB21)
• Mumbai/Bombay, India: Icons Of Mumbai (BOM18)
o Other Services included
• Dine & Drink Package: This cruise includes beverages in the Main on-board restaurants during Lunch and Dinner opening hours and in the Buffet Area during assigned Lunch and Dinner Hours only. The package includes a variety of wines served by the glass (white, red, rose & sparkling wines), draught beer, mineral water, fountain-soda & fruit juices (by the glass). Buffet hours: lunch: 11:30h - 16:00h / dinner: 17:30h - 22:30h.
The package is not valid for use in any speciality restaurant or bars outside of the buffet area
• Laundry: 30% off All Laundry Services
• Activities: A comprehensive activity schedule with theme evenings, language classes, cultural guest speakers and much more