Valencia Region Voucher

Valencia Region Voucher


Valencia Region Voucher
Posted By : Yvonne

Great news for everyone living in the Valencia Region – the Valencian Government are earmarking around 11M€ to help boost tourism in the autonomous region.  With a provisional start date of around 20th of October, the scheme will be available to anyone who is on the Padron in the Valencian Community at the date which approval is given for the campaign.

It will consist of a voucher for up to 70% of the cost of the holiday, when booked through a travel agency, up to a maximum of 600€ (the remaining 30% balance needs to be met by the guest).  The booking periods will start from mid October, and there will be three periods in which to use the vouchers –

October 2020 to 31 December  2020

2nd January to 24th March 2021

13th October to 31 December 2021 (subject to sufficient funds remaining)

Bookings for the January to March period cannot be requested prior to the 2nd of January 2021.

To use the program, those eligible will have to join up and once their details have been verified, a voucher will be issued in their name.  The vouchers will be issued on a first come, first served basis. Once a voucher has been issued, a reservation must be made within 15 days, or the user will lose the right to use the voucher and will be placed on a waiting list for further vouchers if availability exists.

A lot is still unknown about how the system will function, however we look forward to receiving more information about it and updating you all here!